WHO WE ARE About Us
Meet the Founders
Amongst our team today we can claim experience ranging from investment banking to 1 man digital start ups, a PHD, an array of MBAs and published research.
We get neuroscience, we get the realities of business in small and large organisations, and – above all – we are passionate about helping more leaders to care, and leaders to care more by establishing the RBX Index as a standard performance measure.
How We Measure: The RBX Index
Over 10 years of study and working with businesses worldwide, we have developed our own intelligence system containing millions of data points and advanced algorithms which only needs 5 inputs from a leader and their team to produce a quantitative experience measurement in the form of a leadership score – the RBX Index – that we have proven to correlate with business performance. The RBX Index can be used to objectively compare leadership across different leaders within a business, across an industry and, most importantly, track how a leader develops over time.
- Most “surveys” engage your neo-cortex (the part of the brain where you think)
- Thinking is the result of feelings, emotions and, at your core, your values. These are all controlled from the limbic brain, where RiddleBox focus. This is why many “surveys” can be cheated and fail to reveal true insights
- As a human, your actions and behaviours are influenced by your core values
- Values result in experiences which are shaped constantly going forward
- Measuring just 5 dimensions of the leadership experience enables past behaviour to be explained, future behaviour to predicted, and – above all – provides direction for the leader in achieving true self-awareness and alignment to their team
How It Works For You
WHAT WILL YOUR RBX Index Be?
The RBX Index gives a single leadership measurement metric, out of a maximum of 100. Here’s the RBX Index sector averages from 6 of the sectors we have worked most with so far:
SOME OF Our Clients
WHAT THIS MEANS For You
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Personal development plan
- Consistent performance measure
- Leadership tools and skills
- Access to leading coaches
- Simple, quick and anonymous identification problems and solutions to them
- Accountability to objectives
- Improved productivity
- Reduced staff turnover
- More efficient communication
- Happier working environment
- Consistent leadership assessment across a business
- More profitability
- Self-awareness and understanding others is pivotal for success and progression in all environments
- The RiddleBox model can be applied in the classroom, on the sports fields and across the developing world
- Exceptional cost-effectiveness and digital platform makes this accessible to all
WHAT OUR Clients Say
RiddleBox have developed some innovative training, motivational and strategy tools. The increasingly challenging business environment we operate in demands a unique approach.
STEPHEN CASSIDY Area Vice President, Hilton
It is the first time that someone has actually told me what I could do to alter perceptions and or behaviour in a simplistic and effective way.
DANIEL GILSENAN Global Head of M&A and Corporate Finance, IHG
Thanks for helping us define and change our culture globally to create a positive impact on our customers' experiences.
EVA CHOONG Director Customer Management, British Council